By Michael Doyle
* contains every thing builders have to commence development on-line classes quick and simply* permits Dreamweaver clients to go into the rapidly-growing Web-based education industry* starts with a crash direction in Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, then publications readers via constructing an internet studying path, incorporating interactions, quizzes, exams, and animations* Dreamweaver instructions nearly 80 percentage of the marketplace for specialist net improvement instruments; its supplementary CourseBuilder and studying web site extensions were downloaded greater than 90,000 occasions* CD-ROM contains 16 e-learning templates worthy $99, quickly commence kinds, extra software program, and an entire, customizable, three-hour on-line direction"
Read or Download Dreamweaver MX e-learning toolkit: building Web-based training with CourseBuilder PDF
Best adobe books
Want solutions speedy? Adobe Illustrator CS6 on call for offers these solutions in a visible step by step structure. we'll exhibit you precisely what to do via plenty of complete colour illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
Numbered Steps advisor you thru every one task
See additionally issues you to comparable info within the book
Did you recognize indicators you to advice and techniques
Illustrations with matching steps
Tasks are offered on one or pages
Inside the Book
• enhance publishing and productiveness with the CS6 interface
• Browse, manage, and method documents utilizing Adobe Bridge
• rework and reshape gadgets to create a brand new look
• Use dwell Paint to create, recolor, and alter images
• Use reside colour to create colour concord in a design
• Create advanced shapes, styles, and viewpoint objects
• Create textual content and observe sort to show inventive text
• follow appearances and picture kinds for a different design
• Create crowd pleasing lighting tricks and filters
The truth ColdFusion sequence is your invitation to join real-world ColdFusion improvement groups as they take on real-world difficulties. sit down in at the application-design approach, hear in because the engineers speak about improvement difficulties and brainstorm attainable options, and realize the particular implementation.
Exploring Adobe InDesign CS5 является электронным учебником. Однако при изучение Adobe InDesign CS5 используется другой подход, нежели в большинстве подобных изданий. Adobe InDesign CS5 преобразует новичка в профессионала, который может использовать программное обеспечение, применяя стандартные принципы проектирования.
Dreamweaver CS4 electronic school room is like having a private teacher guiding readers via each one lesson, whereas they paintings at their very own speed. This ebook contains thirteen self-paced classes that allow readers become aware of crucial abilities and discover new gains and services of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4. every one lesson is gifted in complete colour with step by step directions.
- Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst: The New Workflow
- A Designer's Guide to Adobe InDesign and XML: Harness the Power of XML to Automate your Print and Web Workflows
- Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Adobe Photoshop für Durchstarter
Additional info for Dreamweaver MX e-learning toolkit: building Web-based training with CourseBuilder
Figure 3-6: Edit Sites dialog box. qxd 2/14/03 3:20 PM Page 33 Chapter 3: A Crash Course on Dreamweaver MX From the list of sites you’ve created in Dreamweaver, click to highlight the one you want to change and then click the Edit button. Dreamweaver MX displays the Site Definition dialog box (shown in Figure 3-4), including any settings you previously defined for that site. If you remove a Dreamweaver MX site in the Edit Sites dialog box, you are simply removing the reference to the site from within Dreamweaver MX — the files and folders that make up that site are not deleted.
If you already know Dreamweaver MX, skip to Chapter 4. qxd 2/14/03 3:20 PM Page 27 Chapter 3 A Crash Course on Dreamweaver MX IN THIS CHAPTER ◆ Understanding the Dreamweaver MX Workspace ◆ Designing page layout using layout tables ◆ Managing reusable content using library items ◆ Designing content style using external Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) ◆ Developing interactive pages, including rollovers, navigation bars, jump menus, and other object behaviors ◆ Working with layers MACROMEDIA DREAMWEAVER IS THE most popular Web authoring tool on the market today.
6% of college students participated in some sort of e-Learning during 1999–2000. 1% participated in Internet-based e-Learning. What is Web-Based Training? In its strictest definition, Web-Based Training (WBT) is e-Learning specifically delivered through the World Wide Web. However, in practical use it has come to encompass e-Learning that blends many different Internet-based technologies. Web-Based Training is primarily divided into two main categories that are distinguished by time and participants: ◆ Synchronous learning (people focused), where students and instructors participate at a specific time to interact with each other using Internet technologies.