By Oleg Sych
Using Dynamic info, ASP.NET builders can create robust, datadriven websites with extraordinary pace and potency, putting off sizeable quantities of handbook coding. ASP.NET Dynamic information Unleashed is the 1st entire, useful advisor to Dynamic information for each skilled ASP.NET developer.
The writer completely demystifies Dynamic info, assisting builders comprehend precisely what they could do with the framework and make it extra obtainable than ever sooner than. He offers confirmed code to resolve a wide selection of difficulties, explains how and why that code works, and identifies key tradeoffs and alternatives.
Packed with leap forward thoughts for making improvements to developer productiveness, this ebook combines a hands-on instructional, “drill-down” factors of complex strategies, and real-world improvement scenarios.
Detailed info on how to…
- Use Dynamic information elements to beat universal real-world consumer interface improvement challenges
- know the way ASP.NET Dynamic facts builds on strengths of WebForms, Entity Framework, and LINQ
- boost easy customized templates to dramatically lessen code duplication
- Generalize templates to leverage metadata and generate person interfaces dynamically
- Create web content for information access, facts filtering, and various perspectives of data
- Use info Annotations to enforce robust validation logic
- Write easy, but powerful automatic checks to systematically make sure the enterprise logic
- Create advanced interplay principles that aren’t restricted via unmarried entity items or types
- Optimize I/O-bound company common sense through enforcing it with T-SQL constraints, kept approaches, and triggers
- enforce role-based defense with dynamic UI trimming
- Generate whole data-driven net purposes, whole with CRUD pages, advanced enterprise principles, built-in navigation, and security
- expand Dynamic info to help complicated scenarios
- come to a decision whilst Dynamic facts could be used rather than or including ASP.NET MVC
Read Online or Download ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed PDF
Similar database storage & design books
I purchased this e-book since it was once on a advised examining checklist for varied DB2 UDB Certifications. I had already had good fortune with of the opposite strategies so i assumed this could be invaluable in addition. i could not were extra incorrect. After studying Sanders DB2 examine consultant for the basics (Test #700) and passing the examination, the applying Developer used to be the subsequent logical step.
With no the best controls to control SOA improvement, the proper set of instruments to construct SOA, and the perfect help of fascinating new protocols and styles, your SOA efforts can lead to software program that supplies only one. five transactions in keeping with moment (TPS) on dear glossy servers. it is a catastrophe corporations, enterprises, or associations stay away from through the use of Frank Cohen's FastSOA styles, try out technique, and structure.
In today’s IT association replication turns into progressively more a vital expertise. This makes software program AG’s occasion Replicator for Adabas a major a part of your facts processing. atmosphere definitely the right parameters and setting up the simplest community conversation, in addition to identifying the effective aim elements, is vital for effectively enforcing replication.
Entire counsel for learning the instruments and methods of the electronic revolutionWith the electronic revolution starting up great possibilities in lots of fields, there's a starting to be want for knowledgeable execs who can increase data-intensive structures and extract info and information from them. This booklet frames for the 1st time a brand new systematic strategy for tackling the demanding situations of data-intensive computing, offering determination makers and technical specialists alike with useful instruments for facing our exploding facts collections.
Additional resources for ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed
5 shows an example of a simple edit page implemented using field templates. 5. NET control provided by Dynamic Data. 8. ascx templates, respectively. 8. Dynamic Data field templates. 6. 6. 9. 9. Data entry form with field templates. Field templates are nothing more than a special type of user controls, which should be familiar to most WebForms developers. 7 shows the Integer_Edit field template after a minor cleanup to improve readability. 7. Integer_EditField" %>
6. 9. 9. Data entry form with field templates. Field templates are nothing more than a special type of user controls, which should be familiar to most WebForms developers. 7 shows the Integer_Edit field template after a minor cleanup to improve readability. 7. Integer_EditField" %>
Default home page of a Dynamic Data Web Application. aspx, uses GridView and DynamicHyperLink controls to display the list of all visible tables in the data model. 20. aspx. 20. Web page produced by the List page template. As discussed previously, this is a virtual URL. There is no physical Products folder in this sample project. aspx in the DynamicData/PageTemplates folder. The List page template is similar to the web pages built from scratch earlier in this chapter. Name; } Notice the call to the GetRequestMetaTable method of the DynamicDataRouteHandler class.